Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Product shots

I am currently on the road, again, but before I left I took a few pics of Elsie doing one of her favorite things.

Yep, she can clean out a jar of peanut butter better than most. She only gets organic nut butters and the flavor this day was Trader Joe's crunchy peanut. She is also a connoisseur of almond butters.

If she was a human she could try out for the part of Oliver Twist "Please sir, may I have some more?"

I will be gone for a total of 3 weeks. Jim keeps me updated on the goings on with the pack. I dislike being away sometimes but someone has got to earn some biscuit money (or in Elsie's case peanut butter). By the way, she did not eat that whole jar in one sitting. We have been packing her Kong with it and then putting the Kong in the freezer. Life is so yummy. - Elsie

No comments:

Post a Comment