Saturday, February 12, 2011

Home

I have a new home, and it is here. My foster dad said I could stay (my mom said that earlier but she wanted dad to say it officially). They say that I will live with them forever but that I do have to learn some rules. I am so happy I could just counter surf all day!!! Oh, wait, I'm not supposed to do that.

Sorry there are no new pictures as my mom is on the road. She says that she does this often and that I have to get used to it. Hm, it means more room on the bed for me! Plus. It means that she isn't here to snuggle with. Minus. I could go on but I think that I will just look at the pluses for now. I am so happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you have found a Forever Home, Elsie! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Elsie! We are friends of Benny's and have enjoyed watching your and his journeys! You have both touched our hearts.

    ReplyDelete